Opened items are subject to a restocking fee to be determined by management. Depending on the condition of the item this fee will range 10-20%.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Any items purchased on or after November 23, 2016 will have an accepted return window extended to January 31st, 2017
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Returns or exchanges are accepted for unopened, unused, non-sale items within 15 days of purchase and must be accompanied with your original receipt.
- Discounted, sale items are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Maniacs Hobby (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Plantation, FL store.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Maniacs Hobby in Plantation, FL.
- Gift Certificates and Store Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Maniacs Hobby retains the exclusive and sole right to decide as to whether an item may be returned or exchanged. Contact Us at contact usfor more details.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
Defects and Warranty Items
- Defective items should be handled directly with our customer service team.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Maniacs Hobby will assist customers with their warranty; however Maniacs Hobby does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- If you feel your item is defective right out of the box, you will need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) number and ship the item back to us.
- Once your defective item is received and inspected by Maniacs Hobby (usually within 24 hours of receipt) we will contact you to arrange an exchange or repair.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been opened and used cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Maniacs Hobby.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, etc.
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We process orders extremely quickly.
- Order cancellations/modifications should be done within 30 minutes of placing your order.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or Contact Us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!